Saturday Night Gathering.

I have never seen it that big..i wish my milk bottle was. Adani was shocked!

My mum didn't want to miss all the fun.

I wish this was REAL...

I took a sip..there's plenty for everyone..hahahaha.
My bro never wants to share his "Coca-cola"
"THE BALL IS IN THE AIR"..pingpong action by my cousins Khai and Thongga.

This is during Half-time, checking messages, going to the Loo,and smoke-break
were part of the activities.
We watched Liverpool that early evening and pingpong in the background.
We couldn't watched the Arsenal game coz Man utd share the same gametime..Man.Utd fans were the majority that night..whatta dush..

Here's my bro, As and Aiman..enjoying the live game that night..

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved