My Auntie's Birthday....so kewl..

The celebration started with a special pose by those local boys who loves video games and act as cool as can be...nice decorations.......really.
The Kids: Iman and Hadif sharing their victory..

Waiting for the song to end...the title of the song.."This is the song that never ends"..hehe

Rafie teaching Iman on how to do a few YOYO tricks..so cool..concentrate Iman.

Hazman...Show-Off his YOYO skills...

The semi finals

The Finals Leg 1, won by Ijah

My Uncle Zainal & My Cousins2...whoopey!!!

The Charlie's....ooops!..."The Chan's Angel"...mmmm..who's potraying Cameron?

Sit!, Sit! Sit!...ooops!

The "Dance around the chair"...one chair fatally wounded..

Hakeem the "IRON HEAD", sipping a Pepsi...whoa!

It's the real things...scratch it and weep..

Yes Enah, Its Apollo Choco Wafers...we Know, We Know...

I got a prize...its a chocolate package..

My bro got the Easi Card...congrats..transfer?

everybody with their own thing.
Arranging and setting up the lucky draw prizes. .

Yes...the ever classic "peace sign"..good for all occassion, looking good gurl.

From Left to Right: My Nini, My parents, muaz and my auntie and uncle..
Azeem...also a gunners fan...."hey dude, who SHOT who?"

Pick one....and win a mystery prize...it could be a $50.00 note...
The Lucky draw Prizes...mostly food items..hey, its great.Bought and wrapped by my brother..good work bro.

Me and my better halves, enjoying our food...

The Menu of the hour....cooked and prepared by my auntie.

My Beloved Grandmother....love you grandma
Mo Money....1,2,3,4,5.....etc

A special gift from my brother and me...It's a "pen" pendrive..she needs one, other members of my family gave presents too, its the best birthday she ever had..


The Aftermath...the birthday cake which is modified to fit one's mouth...mocha flavour...yum2.

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved