JIS Fobissea Musical Showcase @ Empire Theatre..

The Show is about to start..

Look at those light shows!!!

I was stunned aswell.

My brother dan anaknya (NOT!!!). Anak siapa?

Me and my wife just arrived...we found good seats too.

Everyone is trying to find their seat...

The dance performances was so amazing..

Ground view L to R: G.shawal, Az and his "heartfruit" Adiza...

He's always a "mouthful"...thats why we love him..Ma Lin!

Me & my wife enjoying the evening...

Ijah's checking out pictures she took with her NEW handphone..ehem2!

The 3 cabillaros posing during the 15 minute break.

Me with the ever fancy programme booklet..yawza!!

My Peeps giving a special pose...hakeem is concentrating...
My wife Deena, Ijah & Jajib enjoying the show...look at Ijah....

The Junior Choir perform a piece...we were blown away...so talented...
Two Thumbs up! plus a Toe!

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved