Wenger's £6m for Chamakh...or he waits until Chamakh is "free"

Arsene Wenger has claimed he will offer no more than £6million for Marouane Chamakh and could wait to sign the Bordeaux striker on a free transfer next season.

The Arsenal boss said: ''In five months, if he doesn't prolong his contract, Chamakh will be free to talk to any club and Bordeaux won't get anything. In the current context, to me, it is over.

"I like Chamakh, he is a forward that attracts me, but I have Walcott, Bendtner, Van Persie, Arshavin and Eduardo. I am in no rush, there are other options."

Chamakh has told the French champions he "will not be 100 per cent" next season if he must stay and said he is ready to use interested party Sunderland as "a springboard" to join a top-four club.

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved