Pimp my (nephew's little tikes) ride

Hi there, welcome to another one of my pimp my ride version. The last time you viewers saw was my cousins bicycle that i pimped few months ago.

Ok, lets cut to the chase, this time, i'm into sumthin' a bit bigger, A bit more fun. It's my nephew's little tike car. When i saw it, it looks awful and in need of a makeover and so...the conversion begins....


The ingredients that i have used:

A 33 red spray paint.
A silver spray paint.
Some grade 1000 sandpaper.
cardboard box (big one).
duct-tape.
3M sponge tape.


My nephew's Dani's ride....in need of a makeover.

Front

side

rear

As you can see the car looks plain and dull but...that all soon to change, before adding the body kits, sandpaper is apply to the entire body.

I measured the front bumper and cut out a piece of cardboard and i stick them using the 3M sponge tape. Cut out the design and add details to it (front lip). This will be it's front kit

I did the same with sideskirts and the rear.

When i am happy with the design...its time to paint it..here i choose red.

I've painted the entire body and i've covered the tyres so it will not get dirty during the painting process.

When it dries, I applied some details to it. From the excess cardboard, i've added the headlights, tail lights and covers for the rims.

Here is the pimped out version...astonishing ain't it?

I've added two some details at the front such as the signal lights to make it look much more realistic.

Sideskirts on both sides gives it a "lowered" effect..check out the covers for the rims.

Rear view of the car, see here i've added tail lights to that empty space at the back

Looks good as new

Dani is ready to roll out..why buy a new one when you can pimped the old one?
enjoy the ride...adios!

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved