Deadly Deliciousness: Ninjabread Cookies


Ninjabread Men are ninja-shaped cookie cutters from Fred & Friends so you can stage little cookie fights in your highchair while mommy fixes dinner. Just don't knock over your sippy cup!

These stealthy warriors are set to sneak into your kitchen and stage a cookie coup! Cut, bake, decorate...and then watch them disappear! Ninjabread Men are molded from rugged, food-safe ABS plastic and packaged in a colorful giftbox.

True story: one time I was baking a batch of ninja cookies when the buzzer went off I opened the oven door and *POOF!* they had already disappeared. Haha, what do you mean you could you tell I was lying? It was the me baking part, wasn't it? I'VE WAKED AND BAKED BEFORE.

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved