I'd Eat It (With Syrup): 3-D Dinosaur Pancakes




You see this 3-D T-rex constructed entirely out of pancakes? It was made by Jim. Jim is the Picasso of pancakes. The Van Gogh of the griddle. The....dammit, I thought I had this.

During our recent trip to New York we visited the Museum of Natural History. We got to see some really cool dinosaur skeletons. Allie thought they were pretty cool, so I thought I'd see if I could recreate one in pancake form.

Jim runs a blog appropriately titled 'Jim's Pancakes' where he showcases all sorts of his pancake art including the 2-D dinosaur and unicorn I posted after the jump. Good job, Jim, only problem is: I'm a waffle guy. What? They hold more syrup! And syrup, despite sound logic, makes a terrible last-minute lube (this isn't a toga, I'm stuck to my bedsheets).

Official Website: http://www.jimspancakes.com/

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved