Sesame Street Knitwits! Which Character Are You?








What a perfect way to cheat a Halloween costume! Buy both Burt and Erine, give one to a friend, and together you can be Burt and Ernie for Halloween. Or just get any other character on your own (:

Your Sesame Street friends will keep you warm in the winter time and can also make gloomy days a little bit brighter. I can't tell if these are meant for kids or adults because even though they're really cute, I don't think I could see myself wearing them all the time. I would wear them maybe a few times for a school theme day or like Halloween, but normal days it might just be too much.

Source link: http://www.perpetualkid.com/grover-knitwits-hat-mittens.aspx

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved