From Trash To Treasure (Hunter!!!!!!11): A 9-Ft, 1/2-Ton Scrap Metal Captain Jack Sparrow


Did anybody see the new Pirates movie over the weekend? I honestly meant to. Well, at least before the 3rd one came out and gobbled so much Kraken peen. I guess you could say I jumped ship on the franchise after that turd. God, deep six the damn thing down to Davey Jones' locker already. See what I'm did there? I could do that shit all day. You wouldn't like it, but I could do it.

This is a 9-foot tall, 1,000lb scrap metal Captain Jack Sparrow welded together by tetanus lover Krittayakorn Chaijit of Kreatworks Studio in Bangkok, Thailand. In case you couldn't tell, he's nowhere near as swashbucklingly handsome as the live, Johnny Depp version. He even looks...demonic. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'd rather take my chances blowing a Transformer.

Official Site: http://www.kreatworks.com/

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved