Lil Plastic Pews: Holographic LEGO Star Wars Toy Display


This is a LEGO Star Wars toy display with some holographic video effects. Do they have them at Toys R Us? No clue, I got banned from the nearest one for bicycle jousting in the store. Dammit, I was gonna buy something! No I wasn't. I was gonna peg my friend with a dodgeball then run and hide in a big pile of stuffed animals. I love how at the end of the holographic battle it includes the warning, "THE ANIMATION IN THIS VIDEO IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. THE MODELS DO NOT ACTUALLY POSSESS ANY OF THE ANIMATED FUNCTIONALITIES." Because it would suck finishing your new LEGO Star Wars set if you hadn't read that. *smashes AT-AT* WHY WEREN'T YOU SHOOTING LASERS?

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved