Bugasalt, A Salt-Shooting Gun For Downing Flying Insects


This is a promo video for Bugasalt, a plastic shotgun that shoots a pinch of salt to kill flying insects. Plus it's way funner than using a fly-swatter. Personally, I like to clap flies with my bare hands, but that's just me and I'm nasty and will make a sandwich immediately afterwards without washing.
A miniaturized shotgun effect is generated through this ingenious design. Ordinary table salt is utilized as a lethal projectile with accuracy range of 3 to 5 feet. Bugs will remain whole for easy clean up.
The gun is currently an Indiegogo crowd-funding project but already met its pledge goal. You can still preorder one for $30 though. Admittedly, I'll probably be picking one up. And not just because my apartment has a fly problem, but also for sandwich making. Can it also shoot pepper and other condiments? One blogger plans to find out!
Hit the jump for a worthwhile video of the thing in action. Mmmm, I love salt on my Jello!

Continue Reading →

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved