I Love It When A Plan Comes Together: Radio Controlled LEGO A-Team Van

lego-a-team-van-1.jpg

Did you get that title? Hannibal used to always say that in the show, that's why it's relevant. A rarity for me, I know. This is the radio controlled A-Team van built by LEGO pro Vimal Patel. Not only does it look good, but it drives really well too. "The whole package" we'll call it. Me? I'm a super dented package with a bunch of those styrofoam peanuts leaking out.
 
  "A UPS special" I once heard a woman call me at the bar. That hurt. I got super drunk afterwards and don't remember getting home. I did wake up with a phone number in my pocket though! I played it cool and gave it a week before I called her but it turned out to be the cab company.
 

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved