priceless mouse pad...



Last Weekend, The DST Carnival was on & I knew the fact that ESPN's Maxis Football Extra host Jamie Yeo is making her appearance again. this year.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it coz i was busy with this & that but all was not lost, I asked my sis-in-law who happens to work @ DST to do me a favour, I asked her if she could get me Jamie Yeo's autograph.

At first I didn't know what to give my sis-in-law for the autograph, so i gave her my Arsenal mouse pad.

The next day, she suprised me with my mouse pad signed by Jamie Yeo who also happens to be an Arsenal fan...just like me ;D

It says: "Dear GBAN, gunners all the way! Love Jamie Yeo"

Thanx sis-in-law, It really meant the world for me.

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved