Sloppy Joe's...

I was craving for a Sloppy Joe, semenjak watching movie "billy madison" lakonan Adam Sandler, ada babak mengenai "Sloppy Joe" yang membuatkan aku tais liur..huhu.

My friend told me that this restaurant in Kg.Serusop dapan HSBC yang di panggil "SANTAI Cribs & Cafe' ada bejual. So me & my wife thought we'd check it out. You readers should too.

Ternyata it was my lucky day, Since my friend cakap Sloppy Joe ani lakunya macam "pisang panas", hoping2 ada "sebijik" untuk aku.

Well, order punya order, aku hampa sedikit pasal Sloppy Joe daging "habish", so i have to settle for chicken instead. I shared it with my wife pasal the size of that thing buleh makan dua orang.

Pengertian "Sloppy Joe"

A sloppy joe is an American dish of ground beef onions, sweetened tomato sauce or ketchup and other seasonings, served on a hamburger bun.Commercially made sauces such as Manwich are also available. Textured vegetable protein may be used as a vegetarian substitute for the meat.

The Original Sloppy Joe Sandwich was invented at Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key West.
The original is still available and consists of ground beef in a sweet rich tomato sauce, with onions, peppers and spices. Hence the sandwich was named for the establishment, not the consistency, as suggested by the Manwich people.

The ever mouth watering Sloppy Joes

Happy dapat merasai "Sloppy Joe's"

Keenakan yang tak terhingga...

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved