Zip-Bed Never Has To Be Made, Only Zipped


The Zip Bed is a bed designed with zip-up covers. Why? I have no idea. I assume it has something to do with bed bugs.

Italian furniture design company Florida has created the perfect bed for those mornings when you just want to grab a coffee and run out the door. All that you have to do is simply get out and zip it up - no more making your bed in the morning. At night, you just unzip it and climb back in. If you like the snugged-up feeling, you can even be "zipped-in."

An Italian furniture company named Florida? Why not Florence? Also, I could have sworn these were invented forever ago and sold under another name. What were those things called? Oh right, SLEEPING BAGS. Which, fun fact: I used to be so afraid of ghosts raping me at night I would only sleep in a sleeping bag with just my head poking out. It's true -- I would sweat so badly eventually the interior fabric would start to mold. But Capser never got that ass.

link: http://www.gizmag.com/the-zip-up-bed/16785/

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved