I Want One: The Clear Cocoon Ball Of Solitude



Seen here begging to be knocked off its base and pushed down a hill, a lady hangs out in her Cocoon. What's a Cocoon? A $2,990 clear plastic ball with some modular colored cushions. Want one with a little sink and kitchen inside? No worries, they make that option too. "Don't mind me, I'm just gonna go make lunch in my ball," said the most eccentric person ever. Hey, don't mind me either -- I'll just let myself out. Some crapola:
The confined space is the bottom line when it comes to the human need for shelter, for survival against nature, for solitude among people or against people or for defining the different functions in our lives. Spaces work on all levels, rooms, houses, countries or worlds. The spaces differs but is ever-present. Cocoon is a piece of furniture that's define a new space. Micasa Lab is proud to present the Cocoon 1. It is a new type of furniture that transcends the border between object and space and challenges how we perceive furniture.
 



No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved