That's Bigger Than My Apartment: A $40,500 Refrigerator


This is the $40,500 Meneghini La Cambusa refrigerator. It costs a fortune but keeps food cold just like the $400 fridge I bought on Craigslist. I don't know, maybe this one won't smell like a corpse when it shows up.
 
The fridge includes, in no particular order: a refrigerator compartment (derder!), freezer (surprise!), ice maker (get out!), dry storage pantry (yawn), coffee maker area (I'm asleep now), microwave (still snoozing), steam oven (snoring hard) and multi-function oven (farted and woke myself up).
 
It can also be fitted with a flatscreen tv. However it can not be fitted with wheels and driven to the liquor store, making it the crappiest $40,000 car I've ever seen.
Hit the jump for a shot of the thing with the doors closed.
 
 


No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved