My Little Pony Themed Ghostbusters Proton Pack

my-little-pony-proton-pack-1.jpg



Always thought Ghostbusters and My Little Pony were mutually exclusive? WELL THINK AGAIN, because here's a Pinky Pie themed proton pack. The pack features a whole bunch of lights and custom sound effects and was made by prop-buildier Judson Hudson for a lady friend of his which was a relief because I thought for sure this thing was going straight onto the shoulders of a brony.
 
And bronies, as I'm sure you're all aware, are grown men who weren't allowed to watch Saturday morning cartoons when they were kids and have decided to rebel against their parents later in life. Or at least that's how it was explained to me. Also, the oceans are blue because that's the color of whale shit.

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved