I'm glad to sign for Arsenal instead of Barcelona.


He feared he would have suffered the same fate as Aliaksandr Hleb who joined Barca from Arsenal in 2008.Andrey Arshavin believes he would have made no sudden impact if he signs for Barcelona.He believes if he joined Barca, he would have to compete with Barca's stars including Thierry Henry, Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Lionel Messi.
“I did have an offer from Barcelona but Zenit were not happy. I try not to think about what could have happened and at least at Arsenal I am playing," he said in the Daily Mail.“At Barcelona I think I would be sitting on the bench, like Aleksandr Hleb.
“Which player could I replace? Thierry Henry? No, he is too good and I think Messi will be the World Player of the Year."So where would I play at Barcelona?"
Source - gunnersbrunei.blogspot.com

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved