Wenger - I’m not afraid to spend this summer


Arsène Wenger is not afraid to spend his available transfer funds. The manager has made no secret of his desire to add to Arsenal’s first-team squad in the summer after watching his side fall just short in the FA Cup and Champions League this season.

There is money for Wenger to spend on new acquisitions and the Frenchman insists he won’t hesitate to use it.

“I don’t complain about the money I have and I am not afraid to spend the money when I find it,” he stressed at Friday’s press conference."It is not true [that I am afraid to spend].

I cannot manipulate people’s brains unfortunately. And I don’t want to in fact."We spent the money on Andrey Arshavin. In one day I decided to do it."

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved