What If: Gaming Consoles Were Buildings?



That's all I want, really. Just a cozy little spot somewhere underneath the D-pad.

Or if all that construction turns you off, maybe you'd prefer a penthouse condo atop a PS3 highrise:These images come courtesy of photographer Joseph Ford, from a series called If I Were President.

I couldn't think of a better title, especially since my dream White House would clearly look like this:That's it; I'm officially accepting donations on behalf Joseph Ford's presidential campaign.

Then they'd look like this ya little dum dum! Hit the jump for PS3 and NES buildings, all of which are from artist/photographer Joseph Ford's collection, If I Were President .

And while the nation is definitely in need of some console-shaped buildings, I can't help but feel a presidency could be put to better use. I'm talking about childhood obesity (I have no clue).

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved