Gallery Of Beautiful Video Game Inspired Stained Glass


Seen here looking way better than the piece of cardboard I have covering the hole in my window, this is a gallery of video game inspired stained glass pieces from Etsy seller MartianGlassWorks. Except this is actually Iron Man here, who isn't really video game related (same kind of goes for the Warhammer ones). I probably shouldn't have used him for the title picture. But you know what? Sometimes I make bad decisions. Like last night I drank a bottle of vodka and cried myself to sleep on the couch watching Jeopardy reruns. Okay that was a bad example, I needed that.
 
Hit the jump for some Zelda, Portal, Half-Life, and Mega Man action. I especially liked the effect of Mega Man's arm cannon.
 

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved