Going Nowhere Slow: A Treadmill For Rock-Climbing


This is Brewer Ledge Inc's Treadwall. It's a vertical treadmill for rock-climbing. You can adjust the speed, as well as the angle of the wall from +5 to -20 degrees so you can even climb hanging upside down. I really hope my gym gets one, but mostly just to sneak in at night and remove a section of the grips so the next person to climb it comes to a blank spot on the wall and falls off. Hopefully at high-speed. Oh man, I'm gonna laugh so hard I fall off my StairMaster! "Your what?" MY BENCH PRESS -- I meant my bench press.


Thanks to PYY, who doesn't climb anything except out of bed in the morning and even that's sometimes too much. RIGHT?!

Product Site

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved