Story Of The Dinosaurs Dying Told In Falling Dominoes







This is a massive domino maze depicting the fall of the dinosaurs as told by domino-lover Flippycat (of Starry Night, Nintendo, laser and wall-themed domino maze fame). It took almost 39 hours of setup over two weeks to complete the scenes and less than a minute and a half to knock them all down. One thing is for certain though: no matter how it's told, the story of the dinosaurs dying is always sad. I just cried. HARD. So hard I'm blowing snot bubbles. No, no I'm not. I am blowing bubbles in my chocolate milk though. "What are you, six?" In good looks? I'm probably closer to a four.

Hit the jump for the video. All the action is in the first 1:30, the rest is time-lapse of him setting up all the scenes.






No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved