Gunners star rubbishes Manchester United link.


Robin van Persie insists his long-term future is at Arsenal Football Club.Te Dutch forward had been linked with a shock move to Manchester United earlier this summer, but he insists his future remains at the Emirates Stadium.
"I'm not in negotiations with any other club - just Arsenal," van Persie told the News of the World. "I want to become the best player in the world. “My career will only be a success when I consider myself the best. Anything less won't do. I see the potential at Arsenal.
We have to do it."One fact which aggravates me is that in the five years I've been at Arsenal, we've won exactly the same number of trophies as I did at Feyenoord - ONE - that's not enough.
“When I arrived here, Arsenal were winning trophies for fun. But, if everyone is fit, we have a heck of a team and it's up to me to ensure we go out and win these trophies."

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved