Real Madrid in trouble: Wenger.


Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Arsene Wenger has warned Real Madrid that their big money exploits could end in tears.
Real Madrid's returning president Florentino Perez is flashing his chequebook around like confetti but the Arsenal boss is unimpressed.

After splashing out nearly £150 million on Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka, Real Madrid have spent a reported €15 million to sign Raul Albiol from Valencia.

“Real Madrid lean towards football-spectacle, but there is another dimension: the success of building a team with a style, a know-how, a club's own game culture, of youngsters,” he said.

“That is what I have chosen. I am in a project of a construction of a young team. I want to stay until the end.

“I enjoy watching my team play the football that I love.”

The French tactician has also warned Real that a summer of hefty spending may produce an undesired effect.

“Signing more than three players is to take a technical risk. We enter an area of incertitude.”

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved