Stuttgart Star Serdar Tasci Flattered By Arsenal Interest.


The young stopper is pleased that the Gunners are interested in him, but he hasn't ruled out staying at VfB.

Serdar Tasci Arsenal target Serdar Tasci has expressed his happiness at English club's reported interest in him, while stressing that he remains happy at Stuttgart.
Recent reports have identified Tasci, who was also being chased by AC Milan and Juventus, as one of Arsene Wenger's main targets. Speaking to German website Spox.com, Tasci said, "I have to admit I'm flattered that clubs like Arsenal, AC Milan and Juventus have had their eye on me in the past.
"But I'm not getting carried away with this. I'm focused on Stuttgart and looking to return to action following my knee injury. I have the ambition to move clubs one day, but the time and circumstances have to be right for me."Tasci then talked about his excitement at playing in the Champions League next season, even contemplating a clash with Arsenal themselves.
"I'd love to play in the Champions League this season," he said."We'll have to show up in qualifying of course, but I don't mind who we play. We want to advance to the group stages."We might be paired with Arsenal, but we can beat them as well.
"Stuttgart are keen to hold on to the player, but they are afraid of losing him for nothing when his contract expires next summer, so they could be tempted by a large bid if Tasci does not sign a contract extension.

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved