The Arsenal new kit for 2009/2010 season.

My 30th Birthday was so SWEET, i had 5 birthday cakes...whoa!!! Three from my wife, one from my sister and one from my office mates...thanks again guys...
It meant so much to me...
As a huge Arsenal fan, nuthin can be more sweeter than to receive the latest Arsenal away 2009/2010 jersey....SWEEEEET!!!. It is even sweeter, the fact that when i got it, di kadai alum ada bejual..hahahaha...I'm one of the first to own one..BANGGA? boleh dikatakan begitulah..hehehe.. Arsenal DIE-HARD-FAN ganya faham ni..It was a birthday present from my wife & I owe it all to my brother In-law, yang bersusah payah membawakannya for me dari UK...it was jersey pertama u yang direct dari the Armoury, Arsenal Shop for Arsenal goodies, biasanya aku order locally..i must buy the genuine one pasal yang grade "A" ndada saiz.
My brother in-Law also gave me a lot of Arsenal goodies too..Thanks again bro,you are the man. You sampai kan hajat ku, Mudahan apa jua hajat mu akan dimakbulkan oleh ALLAH S.W.T...AMIN..
I finally got it

My New Arsenal away kit.

Gunners4life!!

"VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT" - Victory Through Harmony
A million thanks to my Bro In-Law...& may Allah Bless you..

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved