My Wife got me again..@ Seasons

On the 07th July 2009, me & my wife went to a dinner @ Season's to celebrate "Diana & Diyamin" before bisdorang ani kana "Quarantine" (pasal kan kawin ler...andang adat ketani) . It all started with the gang enjoying a lovely dinner while waiting for D, she had a photo session with her family..There were other people jua yang celebrate birthday and even better, we were entertained by a live performance by the restaurant's band..They Rock!, anyways, It all started when the band sings Happy Birthday song..I said to myself "siuk eh, ada urang birthday jua hari ani"..I didn't even realise what was coming to me..Out of NO WHERE, this big chocolate cake was standing right by my side...."WAIT A MINUTE"..."IT HAS MY NAME ON IT"..."OH MY GOD!!!"...My wife got me again & she got me really..REALLY....good.The thing happened right under my nose...Everyone played their "part" very,very well..It was a well executed surprise...the grand finale'...I belted a song, D & Diyamin belted a song & in the end...we all belted a song...hahaha..it was fun. Last but not least, i wanna thank my Wife & friends for giving me an "unforgetable" 30th Birthday celebration...thanks again guys...from the very bottom of my heart & ALLAH BLESS...

SURPRISED and SPEECHLESS

Cutting the cake ceremony..hui..hui

I still can't believe it...im 30..Oh well, age ain't nuthin but a number...right?...guys?

Me & my wife share a special pose with the cake..thanks B

I belted out a song, the band was great, the audience were Awesome!!!
Setelah lama di pajal, barutah durang ani mau menyanyi,
sekali-sekala guys, bukan selalu kan?

We all belted out a song

The usual bunch....thanks guys

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved