Arsenal Set Sights On Marseille Captain Lorik Cana.

With Felipe Melo out of the picture, Arsene Wenger is now hoping to swoop for Cana...
Arjun Migliani

Lorik Cana's future continues to attract plenty of speculation, with Arsenal now rumoured to be interested. Having missed out on Felipe Melo, Arsene Wenger is desperate to land a new defensive midfielder. According to The Daily Express, he has now turned his attention to Cana.
Marseille appear resigned to losing their captain, and, speaking about his future, Cana said, "The door remains open for a departure, even with three years remaining on my contract.""I will talk with my family and my representatives. It will then depend on what I want to do."
Of the possible destinations in the future, England and Germany are the two leagues that attract me the most.”Everton and Tottenham have been linked with the midfielder in the past, but the only official bid so far appears to have come from Hamburg, who have offered €5 million.

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved