My 30th Birthday celebration with Mamih @ Muti'ah - 05-07-2009

Pada 05 Julai 2009 yang lalu, My wife telah berjaya memberikan aku "surprise birthday" yang sampai bila-bila tidak akan ku lupakan. Aku "share" birthday ku sama Mamih...sama bulan..lain tahun aje..hehe..so both family celebrate sama-sama. It was Fantastic.I could not forget that night, i was even more surprised dengan kehadiran parents serta siblings ku..it was a very special night for me....what a way to celebrate your 30th birthday!
i owe it all to my wife and her "partner in crime" Jojo. Thanks B, your the BEST..
The BIG "3" "0" hahaha

Aku terkezuts liat kek yang ada nama ku...hehehe

Mamih pun terkezuts!!

My Birthday cake..nyum2

The Doa recital by our very own Bungsu

My mum & mummy in-law share a smile

Makanannya cukup spesial...

My Guests of honour

As, Mak & Adam
picture courtesy of Deenasworld.blogspot.com

No comments:

 
g.ban's world | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved